F A Q
1. How can we make a booking / reservation?
- Online on our website
- By e-mail (name, address, phone & fax. @ -address, arrival and departure date)
- By Fax (name, address, phone & fax. @-address, arrival and departure date)
2. Can we make a reservation for a particular place / Bungalow / Mobile-Home number?
- No, if you want a particular spot, let us know and we will try to make it posible, but we can not guarantee it.
3. Is there a waiting list?
- No, we don´t work with a waiting list
4. Can we set up a small tent?
- Yes, on a caravan pitch an addtional tent is free.
- Tents are prohibited at the Bungalows / Mobile Homes
5. Is there "WIFI" on the campsite?
- Yes => 1 hour - 2€
- 1 day – 6€
- 2 days – 9€
- 7 days – 15€
- 14 days – 27€
- 21 days – 35€
- 28 days – 46€
6. Where can we park our caravan?
7. Can I rent a refrigerator?
8. May we come with a dog?
- Yes, dogs are allowed on the pitch (max. 2 per pitch)
- No, dogs are prohibited in the accommodations (bungalows, apartments, mobile homes, houses, etc.)
9. Can we bring a BBQ?
- Yes, if the weather permits ( No wind )
10. What happens if we arrive and the reception is already closed?
- The reception is open from 8am – 21pm (until 22h high season)
- Our security team at the gate will give you a helping hand after that time
- There is silence between 24am - 7am (driving is forbidden incampsite)
11. How can I pay?
- Only cash, we do not take any cards. We have 2 cash machines in front of reception
12. Minors can camp on the campsite?
- No, unless there is an adult family member travel with them