Enjoy "green holidays" with your family at our campsite. The campsite benefits from the European EMAS label, which rewards its exemplary environmental management and its actions to raise awareness of ecology. The Amfora campsite, located in a privileged natural environment, is committed to respecting the environment and sustainable development. It is for this reason that we certify each year our management system, which is registered in the Community register of environmental management and audit EMAS of the European Parliament (Regulation EU 1221/2009) and has the UNE certificate in ISO 14001 since 2015.
Due to our privileged geographical location in one of the most famous natural areas in Catalonia, we have decided to get involved with enthusiasm and conviction in this environmental approach. With this declaration, we are committed to developing our activity with the greatest respect for the environment when this remains technically feasiblePolitique environnementale du camping Amfora
We recognize our responsibility towards the environment and that is why we set ourselves several goals. To make our campsite an ecological campsite, we are committed to respecting the existing environmental regulations and environmental legislative obligations. In addition we have as objectives of:
- Integrate nature into all our facilities and promote the conservation of biodiversity.
- Avoid pollution
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Stop wasting water and energy
- Minimize and recover waste
- Encourage awareness and promotion of respect for the environment to employees, suppliers and customers.
To preserve the surrounding nature of the campsite and always in this ecological approach, we make sure to promote and manage the reduction and recycling of waste generated by the campsite in order to achieve the fairest possible management. We will also continue to implement, within the campsite, adequate measures to reduce water and energy consumption, always with a view to reducing our ecological impact and making your holidays more eco-responsible. Correctly administering wastewater to reduce the ecological impact is also part of our challenges for a more ecological and nature-friendly campsite.
Our duty and our desire to preserve nature also go through the values of communication and learning towards all those involved in the campsite. This simply consists in involving all the agents whose activity has a link with the environment or in training and sensitizing the personnel by the application of work methods respectful of the environment. Real players in the smooth running of our environmental policy, you will also be involved in our approach. While on holiday at the campsite, you will have to adopt these eco-responsible reflexes. Our goal? Inform customers about the campsite environment in order to make you aware of how to respect it. We are also committed to informing suppliers about their responsibility and the obligations to which they must comply with respect for the environment and to manage communication with customers as an instrument of education and respect for the environment.
Boosting biodiversity by promoting the ecological environment as much as possible will be our last key point in this ecological approach which is close to our hearts.
To summarize, we have put several actions in place to achieve our goals which are :
- We preserve the native vegetation and we attach great importance to gardening
- We use 100% green energy
- We have solar panels for self-consumption
- Our installations are equipped with energy saving measures such as lighting classified A +, presence detectors, automatic timed closing, brightness control, etc., use of natural light, taps with limited flow, push buttons and sprayers, flushing tank equipped with flush interrupt devices or short / long pulse devices and / or flushes, perforated pipe irrigation system and low flow sprinklers and drip irrigation.
- We have a charging area for electric cars
- We promote selective sorting
- NWe favor the use of biodegradable or less polluting cleaning products
- We maintain and improve our facilities year after year
- We are committed to local products and services
- We take into account environmental criteria and the life cycle of our purchases
- We organize environmental awareness workshops for our customers.
Eco-responsible camping holidays in Spain at the Amfora campsite
Make the most of your holidays at our campsite for a holiday that respects nature and is eco-responsible. Waste and water management, ecological infrastructure and accommodation, fresh products in the campsite restaurant, learning and awareness-raising approach, ... are just as many practices that you may come to know at the campsite. within our Amfora campsite, while enjoying a holiday and a comfortable stay filled with activities and family entertainment more diverse from each other.