The Rules of Camping Amfora
- Wearing a bracelet is mandatory inside the estate to access all amenities. If you lose it, you'll have to pay 5 euros.
- Visitors sill be charged the notified fee. They'll have to wear a bracelet to access services until 21.00. Access to the pool will be limited depending on attendance. Max 6 visitors per day per accommodation.
- Speed limit: 10 km/hour (6 mph)
- Total silence from midnight to 07.00
- The site's direction is not responsible for theft, accidents and other damages. Safes are available at the reception.
- Use of barbecue grills is allowed depending on weather conditions
- Dogs must be kept on a leash. You need to bring your vaccination certificate and liability insurance. Use of plastic bags is mandatory.
- Arrival : Please check your accommodation's general condition and inventory as soon as you arrive. In case of any problem, please warn the reception desk within 12 hours not to be held responsible for any damage.
- Departure : Accommodation must be emptied before 10.00, otherwise an extra day will be charged
- Arrival : Do not spill used waters on the pitches. Manual or automatic chemical toilets (Camperclean) are available. We only accept transpirable mats and plastic to keep the grass as unspoiled as possible.
- Departure : 100 m² pitches with sewage must be left before noon, otherwise an extra day will be charged. Pitches with individual toilets must be left before 11.00, otherwise an extra day will be charged. Please leave camping pitches clean and in a good condition.