The Campsite offers cancellation cover when you make your booking. Under certain circumstances this covers you for what you have paid, except for the cost of the guarantee.
This service cannot be contracted after the booking has been confirmed.
Cases of payouts:
- Death, accident, serious illness of a family member (spouse, child, parent, sibling and brother- or sister-in-law).
- Theft of your car or caravan on route to the campsite.
- You or your spouse losing their job.
- Moving house for professional reasons.
- Accidents in your habitual residence (fire, flood, damages caused by theft).
Cost of the guarantee:
- € 2 per night if staying on a pitch.
- € 4 per night if staying in accommodation (bungalow/mobile home).
Conditions for applying the guarantee
The Campsite will return to you the amounts paid less the amount paid for the cancellation guarantee.
Once you have notified the Campsite of the cancellation, the client will have 24 hours to set out the reasons in writing (by email or fax), providing the necessary documentation (certificates, accident report, medical proof, crime report, etc.).
If unexpected circumstances oblige you to interrupt your holiday, you will be paid in proportion for the part of the abandoned stay that you could not complete.